~Zabava~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

na ovom 4um-u je samo zabava i nista vise!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Ashley

Ići dole 
+2
jaca-anny
~Girl&Love~
6 posters
AutorPoruka
~Girl&Love~
Admin
Admin
~Girl&Love~

Broj poruka : 296
Datum upisa : 18.07.2008
Godina : 28

Ashley Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Ashley   Ashley EmptyNed Jul 20, 2008 1:10 pm

komentarisite je i pricajte o njoj

gde je sve bila,i sta je radila
Westward Bound

The Tisdales move to California, where Ashley is closer to the casting action. Small roles in TV series like 7th Heaven (left), Beverly Hills, 90210, and Boston Public soon follow. She also appears in Donnie Darko and lends her voice to the animated series A Bug's Life.

Ashley Ashleytisdale8_240

Ashley Corner

Ashley Corner

The Suite Life

Tisdale is cast in the Disney Channel TV show The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. She plays the sweet, cash-strapped Maddie (right), a shop clerk and part-time babysitter at the hotel where the title characters live. "Maddie is very casual and comfy," Tisdale tells The New York Times in 2006. The show is nominated for two Emmys and wins a Young Artist Award for Best Family Television Series (Comedy).

Ashley Ashleytisdale6_135

Ashley Corner2005

Going Spoiled as Sharpay

Tisdale stars as super-snob Sharpay Evans in High School Musical. Producers did not initially consider her because of her good-girl image on The Suite Life. HSM reaches 100 million viewers in more than 100 countries its first year on-air, and is the highest rated program in Disney Channel history. The soundtrack, on which Tisdale sings lead vocals on several songs, becomes the top-selling album of 2006.

Ashley Ashleytisdale2_240

Ashley Corner

February 06
The Sound of Musicals

After touring with best friend and HSM costar Vanessa Hudgens for the original movie's 40-city tour, Tisdale releases her solo debut Headstrong. She cowrites three of the 14 songs, and Entertainment Weekly calls the album, "fiercer and more radio-ready." "I really want my fans to connect with me; my album's kind of an open journal," Tisdale tells PEOPLE.

Ashley Ashleytisdale1_240

Ashley Corner

July
Ashley Hearts Jared

Tisdale celebrates her 22nd birthday in Hawaii with boyfriend and Honolulu native Jared Murillo (left), a backup dancer in the HSM tour. She keeps mum about her guy until an interview with Girls' Life magazine: a reporter sees that the actress has "Jared" written on her hand and Tisdale says he's "someone I think is really cute."

August 17
Back to School

A record-breaking 17.2 million viewers tune into the premiere of High School Musical 2, which becomes the highest rated basic cable broadcast in U.S. history. USA Today calls it "a first-rate family film: sweet, smart, bursting with talent and energy, and awash in innocence." The soundtrack debuts at No. 1 and sells 615,000 copies in its first week.

Ashley Zacefron10_135

Ashley Ashleytisdale7_240

Ashley Corner

September
CosmoGIRL! Cover Girl

Tisdale appears on the cover of teen magazine CosmoGIRL!, where she discusses her personal fashion sense (Hollister and Abercrombie are her favorite stores), her celebrity crush (it's Jake Gyllenhaal!) and her hope to "be a leader and not a follower." "I don't mind being a Disney girl," she tells the magazine. "I think you can be sexy without taking your clothes off."

Ashley Ashley_tisdale9_180

Ashley Ashley_tisdale9_180

Ashley Corner

November 30
Ashley Gets Nose Job

Tisdale undergoes a rhinoplasty procedure. "Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing. The older I got, the worse it got," she explains to PEOPLE exclusively. "I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health." The star reveals her new look in New York on Dec. 14 (right) before missing shows in Miami and Philadelphia because

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://zabavazasve.catsboard.com
jaca-anny
Pocetnik
Pocetnik

Broj poruka : 84
Datum upisa : 20.07.2008

Ashley Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Ashley   Ashley EmptyNed Jul 20, 2008 11:10 pm

bas je lepa i lepo peva
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mia Colucci